ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can some 1 help me fitting me coilovers! ill pay

Clio 172
ill pay some1 to fit my coilovers for 40quid lol cheers, if any1 can do it i would perfer if they could do it monday afternoon! cheers guys!

Clio 172
hello mate, i think i would be able to do it but when i installed the struts they seemed to be to small and im not sure if all the washers and rubbers are to blame, for the rears do you need to use the old topmount ? because that is what i was trying but in the end i gave up and just put the old ones back on, the front has been finished its just the case on highering the front and installing the new stuff for the back!

back ones you keep the original top rubber then use the bottom mount that comes with them so you can adjust height.

Clio 172
lol im sorry guys i would like anyone to help even if they didnt want anymoney i would still pay for the petrol atleast and if they have a jack and the right tools i would be greatful as i dont think i have or i have but they have broken lol

Charged Superleggera
rears will take 30mins max to do. the people who have offered to help know their stuff so if you get stuck get them to give you a hand:)