ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone help identify a noise after having eibech sportlines fitted today

Clio 172 cup
Evening all.
I had eibech sportlines fitted to the front of my 172 today by a garage (I couldn't get the top nuts off). My father in law picked the car up and I have just taken it out for a drive. And there's an odd rubbing type noise coming from the front of the car and vibrations that reverberate around the cabin. I've checked all four corners for any tyre rub but it all looks fine. Before I had the springs fitted the car made a similar noise under very hard acceleration but now it's doing it every time a pull away. I'm at a loss as to what it could be or whether its a temporary thing until the springs have settled

Clio 172 cup
Think I may have solved it myself I changed my upper engine mount last year but haven't got round to the gearbox mount which currently let's the engine move about quite a lot, so I'll change that and see what happens