ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone let me know correct emblem's please

Clio Williams 2
Hi All

I have a 182 FF as of yesterday.

On the boot where I thought the silver Renault Sport badge's were and then Clio on the otherside should be have all been removed.
It has a smaller badge saying RS RenaultSport where the Clio badge was - is this correct for the 182FF
The amount of tiny differences denoting the version of Clio you have can be a little weighing.....
Can someone let me know what it should be.
Any pictures would also be appreciated.

Ben

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
Hi

This is how they should be - the cheapest place to order them are in France - there a fortune if ordered from Kam Racing

badges.jpg
badge1.jpg

Clio Williams 2
Hi

This is how they should be - the cheapest place to order them are in France - there a fortune if ordered from Kam Racing

View attachment 1694638View attachment 1694639

Brilliant, thanks for this.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
As additional info, the Clio badge has holes in the boot it clips into (which your newer Renaultsport badge will be covering), the Renault and Sport badges are just stuck on, may find it far cheaper to buy a used set, polish them up and use some double sided foam tape to stick them on.

Clio Williams 2
As additional info, the Clio badge has holes in the boot it clips into (which your newer Renaultsport badge will be covering), the Renault and Sport badges are just stuck on, may find it far cheaper to buy a used set, polish them up and use some double sided foam tape to stick them on.
Thanks for this, I did notice the Clio badge had some lugs to it, cheers.