ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone put a pic on here for us.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We now have the Lexus lights in for the Clio 1 and would like to picture on here.

Thankyou.

David.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Cheers guys but I have a pic of the lights on one of our cars tha we took this morning.

David.

Hmmmmm...... im gonna be brutally honest! I LOVE the way they look when not on the car, BUT seeing the pics of em on the car ive really really gone off them a bit!!! :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

look better on light coloured cars

buy em and tint them black (slightly)

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

hmmm... I was gonna buy some but wanted to see a pic on a Clio, not sure now. Dont think they look great on that colour, agree with _KDF though, silver car would look sweet me thinks

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

I completely agree with Glenn - thats what i was going to say but i didnt want to start anything, they looked so so good off the car, but now ive seen them - the big round red ball looks too big or something, they just dont look quite right on the car do they?!?!?

clio 20v

ive bought some, lucky for me my cars silver, agree they dont suit dark coloured cars

also i think im defo gonna have to get the strip that runs along the bootlid sprayed or theyll look odd

hope they turn up soon

adi

clio 20v

also im secretly pleased they wont look good on the dark coloured cars, more chance of not seeing them on evry other clio

is that a bit selfish he he

adi

Skoda Fabia vRS

hmmmm, i no longer like them at all, have to see how they look on yours Adi, txt me when youve got em on an ill come look

GR7

Shiny red R32

I agree that these clear lights look awful on dark coloured cars.

There are a couple of silver VTS cars around here with them and they suit them, but on anything darker, they really dont look right!

Just my opinion.

:cry:

They are going to look wicked on my Valver!! Will go with the blue and the smoothed tailgate may have to treat myself for Xmas, maybe David if you read this would love to give me a discount on the rear lights as they would really compliment the rear bumper!! You can have some pics for your site!!

;)

Toureg vW Transporte

mmm still not convinced, i heard from pmc/fast forward that u can get them in a carbon style now as well....just a thought guys. thinking of it as mines a blue un

Abarth Grande Punto

they look nice but i too am not still convinced ! I have the maroon colour clio 97 so the lastest of the ols shape! Would like to see a piccy of them on a clio the same colour as mine first!