ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Cancelled] Essex Breakfast Meet @ The Car Studio, Witham

[Cancelled] Essex Breakfast Meet @ The Car Studio, Witham
Posted by TheEvilGiraffe
The Car Studio
Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:30 AM
Until: Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Team !

Been mentioned before... how about a change of scenery - breakfast meet up at Ian and Suzanne's place, in Witham.

Unit 10 Enterprise Court
Eastways
Witham
Essex
CM8 3YS

If we get lots of response we can arrange for a coffee van to arrive, hot drinks and breakfast cake stuff...

If not, Ian will provide teas and coffees and we can get some snacks.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I take it with what’s just been announced ref Covid rules on groups is this is still on or off ?

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Hi People hi base in Hertfordshire and would really enjoy a meet up been working hard to keep the 172 cup alive, so please let me know of a meet up soon.
Does anyone know what happened to the French Performance magazine????? and will we seen a French Performance car show again?????????????

I hope we do have some car shows again, I've really missed just hanging out looking at shiny things and talking cars :(

I think you can 'Watch' this part of the forum so you could have an alert for new posts for future meets :)