ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon 500D

Fiat Panda 100hp
Good ISO range, but not very good FPS.

Would still prefer the D90, I think half the reason for the early announcement of it is becuase of the D90, and movie mode etc.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Meh, guess mine will be obselete 3 months after getting it! So it's an improved processor and sensor, HD video, higher ISO and longer burst then?

Cupra
Looking forward to the 60D at this rate.

the 500D is listed at €800 here so I would hope that prices are actually lower. Its only 60 quid cheaper than a 50D body...

Fiat Panda 100hp
I'm getting the D300 at the end of April. I just hope that there isn't a newer version of it out soon.

Cupra
^lovely camera! Had a play with a mates and it made me want to sell up and go nikon. He's got the D700 now, which is even nicer, but way out of my price range.

It'll be 18 months since the 450D, its always been 18 month cycles with the XXXD range. On that note I need to stay away from Canon forums, clearly to much boring info acquired!

It is expensive but the price will drop, good spec though, I'd still go for a 40D but that has some good features, the better LCD & high ISO range make me a little jealous.

dk

911 GTS Cab
looks like a great spec, pipping the d90, it might seem steep but its a fair price for the spec really, if you look at the dollar price especially, its just a shame the pound is so s**t at the minute which makes everything look expensive compared to last year.

the online shops always quote rrp on cameras for pre-order these days, the price will come down after launch and when the cachbacks come in etc.

nice review here http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/T1I/T1IA.HTM

i think its going to be a killer camera and a great release for canon.

dk

911 GTS Cab
its designed for the XXXd's, not sure its designed for the XXd, has a short range and is very small i think i read.

its designed for the XXXd's, not sure its designed for the XXd, has a short range and is very small i think i read.

Well the XXD and XXXD have exaclty the same range, I'd personally stick it on a G10 or XS or something, 40D + 17-55 f/2.8 IS + 430EX isn't very subtle sometimes lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
Well the XXD and XXXD have exaclty the same range, I'd personally stick it on a G10 or XS or something, 40D + 17-55 f/2.8 IS + 430EX isn't very subtle sometimes lol
the 270 is aimed at the G10 XXXD and XXXXD range apparently

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
my 400d is on its last legs at the moment. its fully insured so hope it lasts a bit longer and see what replacement i would get