ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon & 50Mm

Inferno 182 CUP
As much as it is painful went through a financial crisis last year and sold my 5K worth of kit and ended up being given a 350D and kit lens as a replacement by somebody who felt sorry for me.

Gutted didn't come close and I couldn't even look at it. From using a 7D to this it was like going back to a black and white TV.

Decided to try and prove its the photographer not the camera that takes decent shots and want to nab myself a decent prime lens.

Anybody have a canon 50mm 1.8 they want to sell me?

ITB BG 182
Im on about buying a F1.4 35 or 50mm and binning the 1.8, not literally in the bin.

I could sell it to you but I will check it tonight before I do anything and I will take pics of the lens to post in here first.

As said - they're cheap brand new loads of places £60-80 if you shop around

Also - I know your pain mate, sold my 7D and 70-200 2.8 and all my other kit for about £3k so I could buy a daily runaround. Now back with a 50D and 40mm 2.8 but I REALLY miss my old gear :(

Just got rid of my 40D for a 5DMk2. Used lots on the 40D in the past 4 years, 300 f2.8s, 70-200 f2.8s etc.

Using 50mm 1.8 on the 5D at the moment, its nice. Picked it up for £70.

Much prefer full frame now, although from a budget point of view its not good!

The 100mm f2 and 28mm f1.8 are going well with it also