ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant pick a colour

Renault clio 182
K im ready to get my clio 182 now but i realy cant make my mind up with what colour to get i was going to get a racing blue and get some white wheels but now im thinking to get the black one and get white wheels :p and yes now even the artic blue has come in to the picture.

i no you cant make my mind up for me but you can help by telling me what colour 182 you have and if your happy with it or if you wish you had it in a diffrent colour as i think its only the nice weather that is pulling me into getting the racing blue but i bet its murder in the winter any ways im going on what you think i should get pics might help :p thx

Clio 182 cup
racing blue here mate and I love it!! For me there is only one colour I'd rather have and that is liquid yellow. Doesn't seem to be in your wishlist though so i'd choose racing blue all the way!!

106 GTi
Most of the range of Colours suit the 182. All need viewing in different lights as some are not as nice on dull British days.

Got to be Black Gold though ;)

P8210011.jpg

Mk4 .:R32
They should have done a flame red 182 ;) I would have liquid yellow, but they are rare. U can't go wrong with black, but not everyone is as good at cleaning cars as Rich

Mk4 .:R32
Had a little race with a racing blue 182 the other day, it looked very nice up close. Although it looked like the had attempted to fit an after market exhaust themselves and did a really bad job of it!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
They should have done a flame red 182 ;) I would have liquid yellow, but they are rare. U can't go wrong with black, but not everyone is as good at cleaning cars as Rich

Good call on the flame red! :)

......But i love my racing blue! :cool:
Still not sure whether i am going to get it striped up tho.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
ARTIC you know you want to, I wanted black then saw mine for sale on and just had to buy it !!!

Renault clio 182
Racing Blue!

<<< I have white wheels on mine, so if you want pics, let me know :approve:

yea chris we have all seen yours you show off :p lol

thx for every ones comments i think im going for the racing blue dose look nice with white wheels so as soon as i see a racing blue bargin ill join and get sum picks up thx again

WR1 impreza
Black/Gold for me too but I would say that as this is my second one.

Yes its a biatch to keep clean and it gets swirls but when it is clean it looks Mint. Marks can be PC'd anyway.Also looks mean when its dirty lol

Attachments

• DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 37
  racing blue 182
racing blue all the way!:cool:

im going to pick up my new 182 on saturday!:D

racing blue was the only option for me. its different and rare i can't wait!!!!!!!

RB 182
Whats that petrol blue colour, the uber rare one?

There is/was one for sale on Pistonheads, whats everyones take on this?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i think Rich and myself are the only people on here who don't like Petrol Blue

...it changes colour in different lights, none of the various colours look nice though imo

106 GTi
i think Rich and myself are the only people on here who don't like Petrol Blue

...it changes colour in different lights, none of the various colours look nice though imo

Indeed, looks poor in dull light and nothing special even in bright sun. Seen it on a couple of 182's and on a Scenic - Never seen it in a light that I thought looked nice.

Rare for a reason and not just the price ( all imo of course!)

Cam

182 Cup
Inferno anybody? (^^^beat me to it) :cool:

Attachments

• P1010004 (Small).JPG
    P1010004 (Small).JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 28
  Mini Cooper S sport
Racing blue all the way! I don't know why you're worried about winter, it actually doesn't really show the dirt that much (unlike black gold ;)). The only other colour I'd have is liquid yellow or maybe inferno - although to me inferno only looks good close up or in bright sun.

Racing blue is a gorgeous colour :)

my182.jpg

Renault clio 182
Racing blue all the way! I don't know why you're worried about winter, it actually doesn't really show the dirt that much (unlike black gold ;)). The only other colour I'd have is liquid yellow or maybe inferno - although to me inferno only looks good close up or in bright sun.

Racing blue is a gorgeous colour :)

my182.jpg

Nice pic nice car im 100% looking for a racing blue now :)

Liquid yellow 182
DSCF0386a.jpg

DSCF0392a.jpg

:D its a bugger to get the tar spots off, but even on wet rainy days it shines out!!

Clio 182 cup
Got to admit liquid yellow is another great colour along with racing blue. That photo Amy has just confirmed it for me!!

Still go with racing blue though, not that i'm biased!!;)

Just go for Black gold , very , very , very hard to keep clean !
Seem's to mark up every time you look at it!

Black gold with cup pack's , are mean and moody!

Black is great if you spend more time rubbing waxes and lotions into it than you do driving it ;)

I would go for Racing Blue or Inferno.