ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant wait!!!

197cup
Alright folks, used to have a clio but sold it to make way for the vectra. Recently though I came into some £££ so placed an order with my local dealer for my new toy. . .will be here in 5 weeks - 197 cup in glacier white :)

197cup
lol i dont wanna rub it in but I cant wait! Just gonna be used for fun, still keeping the vectra for the daily commute tho

197cup
Mint! Expect the value to drop a few k as soon as it gets dropped off at your house though!

Not really to bothered tbh - it's a stroke of luck even being able to afford to buy it so i'm not to worried about depreciation. Chances are it'll be kept for a long time. Plus it will only get used in my free time so will have pretty low miles

PH1 iceburg
Lush motor mate, 197 will defo be the next motor for me. When i can bring myself to sell the 172 that is :)