ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Captur

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Picked this up for Mrs C last Friday. Not a bad little thing at all. RS Line with the 1.3 engine. Dealer didn’t touch the car so spent a few hours washing, single stage polish and Gtechniq CSL/Exo to the paint and 2 coats of Carbon Collective to the wheels inside & out. Just glass and interior to coat.
E9640E6D-AC55-47AE-B3D9-B482FF5F0918.jpeg
35A80333-C466-4956-8FB6-05207DE23183.jpeg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really like these! It’s a bit of a guilty pleasure.
But for getting from A to B in a plain fashion, I think they’re perfect. Not knobby like an A class or 1 series either.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I told them not to. Seen too many brand new cars with knackered paint from sloppy prep.

You sound like that guy who left a massive list of "do nots" when buying a car. I'm sure one of them was not to even put the floor mats in as he wanted to do it. Weird

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
You sound like that guy who left a massive list of "do nots" when buying a car. I'm sure one of them was not to even put the floor mats in as he wanted to do it. Weird
Nope, just the one. I once spent 3 days sorting out a £80k BMW brand new which a dealer had washed for one of my old detailing customers after he’d asked them not to. Paint was f**ked.

They save maybe £2 by not washing it and stick a full tank of fuel in rather than the usual £20. My daft OCD is satisfied and my wife’s happy. Win win win 👍😂

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I really liked the wife's Captur until I wrote it off. For what they are they're comfy well specced and drive well. Hopefully your wife enjoyed it

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
I've got a black & arizona 13 plate 0.9, bought it with a dead engine to fix and sell, the removable machine washable seat covers are a GREAT idea for a little family hack!

Zip-zip-off-wash-dry-zip-zip done. Fantastic.