ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car audio centre

Clio Dynamic 1.2 16v
got an absolute bargain with my new head unit, reduced from £280 to £125 from car audio centre. Was just wondering if anyone had any tips for installing it? Will I require adapters etc.

Picture shows new footwell lights as well, another cheap little mod.

- update -
Struggling to add a photo to the post but it is the alpine CDE-183BT

Clio Dynamic 1.2 16v
I have seen these adapters, however I'm not fussed about the steering controls initially, just want to fit the actually HU first, will I need any other adapters to just simply install it?

Listerine & Poledo
may as well do them now, else you'll only have to pull the unit out again anyway. For the sake of £30.

But no, you shouldn't need anything to do a basic head unit swap

Clio Dynamic 1.2 16v
may as well do them now, else you'll only have to pull the unit out again anyway. For the sake of £30.

But no, you shouldn't need anything to do a basic head unit swap
Hi mate, I've got a few wires I need help with, wondered if it was possible for me to send you some pictures see if you could help?

Listerine & Poledo
I may not be a huge amount of use, but post them up on here and everyone can take a look to help

Clio Dynamic 1.2 16v
I may not be a huge amount of use, but post them up on here and everyone can take a look to help
Solved the problem about 5 minutes ago haha, the ignition wire coming from the head unit wasn't connected to the plug correctly