ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car beeps 3 times

Black Gold Trophy
ive posted the alarm manual and wiring diagram in the electrical section, should tell you in the manual

The ECU still thinks the ignitions on. Get out of the car and lock it slower and it won't do it. There's a fix for it in the members section... shame you're not a member

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ there is a fix??? Mine does it even if i wait 5seconds +

Chelsea tractor
Doesn't it mean that the interior sensors are disarmed? It happens if you turn the key on/off twice within 6 seconds iirc

^^^ there is a fix??? Mine does it even if i wait 5seconds +

yeah its a fault with the alarm. Edde posted a thread about it. There's a fix code you can take into renault to rectify it. I had mine done.

its because the ECU is still receiving a signal from the Ignition.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
fubar - how much did it cost you to fix if you dont mind me asking? If its not alot then ill get it done, otherwise im leaving it.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I get this very occasionally. It's not a fault worth worrying about too much is it?