ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car chugging, starting probs gets worse more load on batt.

Hi,
I have a issue with the car chugging, it makes the whole cabin shake and you can hear the exhaust coughing from a fair distance away (I have read on here it can be normal for some chugging when cold, but mine does this all time, and is really bad). I seem to notice its worse the more load I have on the battery, for instance if I turn my xeons on, or AC I can feel the cabin shart to shake a little more.
To add the things I have changed in the past are...
Coil pack,
Coil Leads,
Spark Plugs.

Any pointers greatly appreacheated.

clio 172
could be something silly like a new battery being req'd. My 172 had a battery failiure once and when we jumped it to get me home it ran like a dog the car was flat and mis fired and the dials did random things so its possible that you might have a tired battery mate. Carnt gurantee it but then you have covered eveything that provide power to the ignition of the fuel.