ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Cutting Out

Maybe an ICE question maybe not......

Im currently running all sorts of ICE in my car dvd 3 screens sub amp and all that i added a power cap whihc didnt make much difference so i then uprated the battery to a proper car audio one.

But still at standstills and occasionally when starting the car cuts out, at a standstill you can here it about to cut out so a little bit of gas or dipping the clutch stops this,

i really have no clue as to why it does this advice please!!!!! is it the amount of ICE or something else

CHeers

BMW 335d

could be something else, mine used to cut out when it was brand new and still standard. took it back to renault and they re-programmed something to do with the fuel injection and its been fine since

mines a bit like 03dynamiques and has had the fuel injection reprogrammed.

uprating a battery is only delaying the inevitable really if you have a higher current going out of the battery than you are putting into it. the difference is if the battery is well charged it will last longer before it is drained. if your ice is to blame then you need an alternator with an output that will match the capacity of the battery.