ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car didn't start first time this morning

200 FF Storm Grey
Went to start car this morning, it started for like a second then died out, then the 2nd time it started fine, which makes me think its something to do with the fuel pump, then driving to work when I was pulling away from lights it felt like it wanted to stall (although it didnt), that could possibly jsut of been in my head but it felt different.

Any ideas? Or is it nothing to worry about and just one of those random occurances?

TTRS & V50
Would like to know the answer to this also. I Think im getting the same problem, but a little too often for my liking.

Bumder With A Buffer
I could well be wrong but mine used to occasionally do this too... I put it down to TDC sensor..either it was misaligned or going wrong. Funny enough since having my camblet done last year I have never had this problem since??

TTRS & V50
I keep thinking TDC sensor, but every thread ive read, people have said they replaced it and nothing changed.

Also definally not cambelt as mines been replaced about 10k ago, and its only started doing it about 500 miles ago, if that.