ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car geometry

aparently my car geometry was out after i bought it second hand so the warranty people did something to the suspension to stop the car crabbing (which was overheating the rear bearings and discs)..

my question is, will lowering my car 40mm undo all the work that has been done? was gonna get my car 4 wheel alighnment checked after the springs were fitted but im too scared to even fit them incase it screws things up

The rear has no adjustment in it so either you mean the front, they are lying, or they mean the front has problems, or the cars been crashed and a bungled repair job has been done.

Lowering it wont matter (after all there no rear adjustment) but Id get a full geometry check done bfore you think about loweing it and check the rear axle for damage.