ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Insurance

Hi all

I've had my car since December now all taxed and insured since then also.

At the end of March beginning of April I took it off the road as it needed work done to it so I got in touch with my insurance company and told them that it was off the road in my garage and they cancelled the insurance no problem.

Now when I checked the askmid site the car still shows up as being insured even though the insurance was cancelled and no more payments have been taken for it.

I'm not sure how this is still showing up as insured, I've checked with the insurance company and its shows up as a cancelled policy.

I can only assume that it's on someone else's insurance policy also or perhaps a trade insurance policy?

Anyone have any ideas how I can resolve it as I don't like the fact that someone is out of pocket for a car they no longer own

Cheers Scott