ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car just passed it's MOT - YIPPEEEEE!

Clio 182
Sorry just had to share my joy! No advisories thank god so some spare money for a few new bits maybe :approve:

My car is in today :( Not holding out too much hope as its running like a bag of nails and the fuel lines keep coming loose and pissing petrol everywhere :(

Clio 182
O gawd, hopefully it will be ok? Hate waiting to hear from the garage, I get in such a tiz-woz about it, silly really!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
mine passed its second one today with flying colors. last year it failed on the lambda sensor so i was relived

Woo mine failed :) as expected.

Brake caliper seized. Faulty earth wire or something and obviously the fuel line.

Total cost - £375 :|

Clio 182
Woo mine failed :) as expected.

Brake caliper seized. Faulty earth wire or something and obviously the fuel line.

Total cost - £375 :|

Least it's sorted now tho that's the main thing and if it costs you nothing more in the next year then that's not too ba is it

182FF Arctic
I got my mate to MOT mine before i bought it yesterday. Failed on 1 rear shock and tyres.

Glad i got him to put it now!

Least it's sorted now tho that's the main thing and if it costs you nothing more in the next year then that's not too ba is it

Getting it sorted then selling it i think. Its costs me £1000 in the last 2 months, plus the cost of buying the car, iv spent more than its worth.

Gonna buy a Ph1 1.2 16V Sport or a ph1 1.4 i think. Can't afford a ph2 :eek:

mine failed its mot because of the rear number plate light. good job renault did a c*ck up that meant they payed for both mot's and replacing the bulb :D

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Mine passed this week only one problem the blok told me to take all magic trees down feom my rear view mirror,there was about 25 lol my own little forest!