ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car mats

Wonder if anyone can help.... i need some car mats for my clio, but i want ones that have the clio logo on, so some car mat people are not able to help due to copyright etc...

Any suggestions where i can get some from?

(please dont suggest dealer!! ;))

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

If you were a member you could can get a nice set of Cliosport ones for £60 or something.

I got a set of mats from justmatz and they have the clio logo on. I just asked for "clio 16v" to be written on them.

Focus ST

I got mine from Autostyle, and they embossed them with the 16v logo to match the ones on the sides of my car - Im pretty sure they will do anything though.

The mats are excellent quality, are tailored to fit your car exactly and come with a fitting pin so they dont slide all over the place in the footwell like my old mats.

I think mine were about £75 (including rear mats), well worth the extra IMO though.

Check out http://www.autostyle.co.ukwww.autostyle.co.uk - its a good website and theyve got loads of examples of their work on there.

Luc