ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car now on ebay 172 lookalike

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
If you ever feel like selling that rear bumper or side skirts...let me know :)

Good luck however, very nice car

Trader Rating - 91.4%
31   3   1
  Breaking A 172 Replica
I have made you an offer mate.

It isn't that close to your BIN but it's what it is worth to me and IMO closer to the market value.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Chelsea tractor
lol that's about£100 then :D

It's probably worth around 2.5-2.8k? I was offered 2.8k as a trade in price with my X-reg Si 1.4 16v about a month ago, mine is a bit more standard though ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have made you an offer mate.

It isn't that close to your BIN but it's what it is worth to me and IMO closer to the market value.

Surely if he wanted to break it he would do it himself, and if he's already bought his new Clio he is probably in no hurry to sell this one.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio SI
lol that's about£100 then :D

It's probably worth around 2.5-2.8k? I was offered 2.8k as a trade in price with my X-reg Si 1.4 16v about a month ago, mine is a bit more standard though ;)

thas good for me if i wanna trade mine in exact same as mine

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 flame red
cheers for the interest guys the car is now provisonally sold for 2900 not too bad i guess. LOL ebay have banned me for 12 months because i replied to a question on there and gave my phone number to a member through email !

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
cheers for the interest guys the car is now provisonally sold for 2900 not too bad i guess. LOL ebay have banned me for 12 months because i replied to a question on there and gave my phone number to a member through email !

there is no way on earth they have banned you for 12 months becuase of that