ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car park dents

LY R26 #288
My clio has a few car park dents in the doors when you look along the panel. Only very slight. Can these be removed by a dent removal person?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
are they at the same height and going down vertically? bout an inch or 2? for some reason i have seen the majority of clios with these exact same marks. what are they?

LY R26 #288
Yeah thats the ones, Their dents from when people accidently on purpose slam their door into yours in a car park lol.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
i have them in the exact same place and the same width apart as my friend though. and they dont look like actual dents. its as if the outerskin is joined to the frame at those points or something. its a strange one.

LY R26 #288
Pictures?

I had 28 dents removed from my clio last december, costed €150.

Thats not bad. I probably couldnt get pics of it. Dont think they'd show up too well in photos.

Their only minor but I want to get the bodywork atleast 98% perfect :p

ly 182
dent devils r the best for carpark dents google them they will come 2 u and no painting required bout £10-20 a dent

LY200
tap in google paintless dent removal. i got someone in the midlands area to do mine for £75. took him about an hour. there was around 8 carpark dent in mine and he did a decent job. cant get them perfect though. the car i just bought has loads in the doors and quarters so there getting filled and resprayed for £400.