ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Pc:-)

today was the day i made / fitted my car pc :)
its a itx - M10000 :) got the hole fing working fine off the car battery i will post some pictures later:) just one lil problem the screen resolution's dont go below 800 By 600 pixels and its rather blurry/ and small how can i get this to go lower then 800 by 600 to make it larger :)

if the mod's think this should go in Tech Place Please move ;)
thanks in advance

Polo + Micra
right click desktop

properties then settings tab

then advanced button then monitor tab

Dink said:
right click desktop

properties then settings tab

then advanced button then monitor tab

Thanks Done that :) Also changed some settins to make icons Text/ Windows box/ mouse fonts a bit bigger but still websites have small fonts ummm. i changed the front on IE up to LARGE but that only works on some sites

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Aaah this thread has screwed my eyes up, i read it, went back to the main page and the font seemed incredibly small.

Here is a Picture of my Screen :) as you can see i have got most the icons large. but if you look at the things with red over them
how do i make them bigger?? ( the font might look big but on the screen in car it looks perfect size (normal ))

Attachments

• Car Pc.JPG
    Car Pc.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 51
heres another pic
i would like to get the font around 4 times bigger

(mod needs to move this to tech chat ;) )

Attachments

• Car Pc 1 .JPG
    Car Pc 1 .JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 35
  Clio 172mk2
set a disabilty option ? ?

as for the blury are u using a tv out signal and not a vga

as a tv screen will hate standing images , if u play a movie it will look clear.

only way round it is to get a screen that supports a proper pc output

to make general web text bigger goto view text size and pick a bigger one

Its not using VgA its using Rca and making the font and stuff bigger has sorted that and its no AS blurry :) so its ok disability option ?? just had a look but cant see what to change ??

Last edited:
I did this a few years back, and you do need a VGA screen to do it properly.. then you can see text properly.

Just so have it, that I have mine in the loft.. wanna buy it? 7" VGA Widescreen ;)

yer i got told that :'(
but the picture on the Screens now. is near perfert dont looked blurryed atall now just acouple of small bits

prob could make a vb program to make all the text readable

just found a couple of pictures of it One is when i was making it :) notice the Cd rom on top :) the mother board is smaller then the cd rom ;):p
another one of it in the car :)

Attachments

• DSCI0011.JPG
    DSCI0011.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCI0014.JPG
    DSCI0014.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCI0015.JPG
    DSCI0015.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 32
will.clio said:
how do you use the internet in your car? looks like an awesome lil setup you got there

Wifi card ( with antena on the roof ) and a program on my pc running all the time that searchs for 'Legal' ;) access points (routers) To connect to.:)