ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Planet Racing

RS6 C7
f**king scumbags! We had 2 companys go bust on us during the credit crunch, Lost just under 30k, worst thing was both companies setup the day after and carried on doing what they were doing in a different name, Terrible feeling that you have no way of getting the money back (well apart from "borrowing" a few bits ;) )

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
As a business I have never borrowed a penny, growing it slowly as we gain customers and gradually sell more and more. I personally think it was a good decision. Its a tough retail climate at the moment and things are not like they used to be a couple of years ago but I could never accept f**king over customers like these guys seem to have done. Makes you feel sick really.

Kev

A bit of simple research would have prevented people even using this company, the internet was full of stuff when they reopened under the new name.

Researching a company always pays off. Unfortunately, some innocent people have been stung by these crooks yet again.