ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car quit, help please!

2007 vw SAVEIRO,2003 clio
Hi, my Clio Sport 2003 just quit working suddenly. I was driving it and it worked just fine, made a stop, and when I tried to turn it on again it wouldn't start. Battery juice is fine because it cranks, gas gauge is working so I know it's got gas, I just don't know where to start looking for the problem. The car only has 20,000 km on it so it's pretty new. The other problem is that I'm in the US and can't take it to a dealer since there aren't any here. I'm sure it must be something simple but I need some advice about where to start looking. Please let me know if you have some ideas. Thanks

Titanium 182
fuel pump ? erm im not sure if the batterys working and theres fuel in it check the fuel is getting to the engine, cant think of much else mate. Hope this helps.

need,more info,its too vague,could be a million and one,what happens when you try to start it?anything?starter motor tick?any lights on dials light up that arent normal?