ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car running bad

Impreza STI v5
Please help my 172 cup when cold is running really bad feels like it is not running on all 4 it's ok when its warm has anyone got this problem or any ideas what it might be, really getting on my T**s:evil:

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Mine is ruff as f00k when cold for about 600 yards or so... I thought all 172/182 where like this. How long does it take to smooth out a bit?

RenaultSport clio 182
I think it is some thing to do with the fuel management system, the car applies the equivalent of choke for a minute or so after start up, then the system settles back to into its normal setting.( Some thing to do with a ‘closed loop setting )

In mine you can see the rev counter bobbing and the power is uneven for the first mile or so. Best to just take it easy and let the thing warm up properly and there will be no problems.

I think it’s a conman thing on many modem high performance fuel injected engines.