ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car shampoo

Octavia VRS LE
Not really into detailing. i like a clean car thou, and at current i used meguiars next generation car wash, but have heard the gold class is better, can anyone recommend me one around the same price as these, which are £15.99 in halfrauds.

thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think JD rates the Gold Class from Halfrauds. It's the best of a limited bunch. Any reason why people don't buy off the net.

If you're not into detailing, shampoos like Chemical guys gloss and wax (or similar) shampoo is ideal, offers a nice finish on poor paint.

Octavia VRS LE
I do use ag Srp on my car, but haven't had it long so haven't got around to clayin/waxing it yet.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
If your thinking of claying and waxing, why not get the three for two on Auto finesse?

Lather (shampoo)
Clay Bar
and probably Tripple for your needs.

Then when you decide to you can get a wax, or sealent as required.

Forgot to say its Polished Bliss that has the three for two on!

Id also consider (Funds dependant)

Lather
Rejouvenate
Tough Coat

on the three for two and then the meguiars clay bar.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ive got some spare clay but no detailer so if i can use my megs gold class as a lube then ideal