ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car show newbie

mk 2 172
hi guys,
ive never been to fcs or any car show infact. i defo want to go this year. just wondering if im best to go with the club or not, and how does it all work when you get there with the club? i mean do i have to stay in our area or wot? sorry if this sounds a bit silly but ive never attended any of the meets or anything.:eek:

james

White Sti Hatch
Your best to go in one of the Convoys down means you get to know a few folk before you get there, Normaly (dependin where you stay in relation to FCS) head down the day before go out get pished sleep in hotel and go to the show next morning....

as for at the show park up in the CS area and wander about simple as that just remeber to pick Cliosport.net when it asks about club stands with yout tickets

120d M Sport
Your best to go in one of the Convoys down means you get to know a few folk before you get there, Normaly (dependin where you stay in relation to FCS) head down the day before go out get pished sleep in hotel and go to the show next morning....

as for at the show park up in the CS area and wander about simple as that just remeber to pick Cliosport.net when it asks about club stands with yout tickets

What sorta time would you say to get there mate? Is there loadsa space in the CS lot to park etc?

White Sti Hatch
Think CS had one of if not the largest Stand last year can see it being the same again this year. Gates open early buti didnt appear till bout 9 i think was to drunk !