ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Tax Help

Guys, bought my 182 on Saturday, it actually needs Tax by the end of the month, im just wondering how im supposed to actually do this?

I wont be sending the log book slip off today, so im presuming the car will still be registered against the old owner at present? and any new Tax disc online etc will be sent to his address

I dont have a tax reminder as I only bought the car on Saturday

Bit stuck for how im supposed to renew.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Take the new owners slip (top right of the open V5 i believe), insurance and debit card to the post office..

Lotus Elise 111R
You cant do it online until it is all in your name. Old V5, payment, ins and mot to the post office, they will do it, and send on your V5 iirc.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Take the new owners slip (top right of the open V5 i believe), insurance and debit card to the post office..

And Certificate of motor insurance, i learned that you need this off the very arrogant b**ch in the post office, god i woul have loved to kneecap that b*****d!