ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car tax

Clio 172 Monaco
Just wondering does my car tax sound right to you £260 a year for a 2001 172??

Just a a friend said models under 2005 should be less then that? Or is this right?
Sorry if it in the wrong thread!

:)

172 rag
If you consider this is a rape come to Greece lol.
I pay £220 for a panda 100hp
The clio would be £550 for road tax and an additional £300 due to the lovely taxation system
Above 2.0 lt you get a second hole

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
The clio would be £550 for road tax and an additional £300 due to the lovely taxation system

£850 in tax every year before you even turn the key? Thats mental! :eek:

Thats ok or does it include MOTs with that

Ive been to Greece many times and it looks like 95% of cars over there don't look road worthy or had some sort of MOT or what ever they do over there

Listerine & Poledo
Conversely, you can drive a 6ltr V12 Benz with a 55-plate and it'll be the same tax as a Clio 1*2.

In in the hunt for a decent fiesta 1.25 on a Y-plate. £140 a year for sub-1.5 cars on old-style reg.

Or a dci / Corsa cdi, £30 a year. I could run one if those and still have Listerine for 6 months in the summer and probably spend no more than I am now