ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car wandering

182 inferno
Hi all, my Clio 182 cup has started to wonder over the road when you boot it, for example overtake it will try and pull me left or right, the tracking is okay, there is some corrosion on the front shocks but it they arnt leaking, that's all I can see after a quick look, any advice would be appreciated

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I'd check your steering arms mate. Jack the car up and hold the wheel in the 3-9 o clock position and give it a good shake. Another one to check is your steering rack bushes, but you ideally need it up on a ramp for that.

182 inferno
oh right cheers mate, i get it on a ramp and have a look! its got 15 mm spacers on all round to fit the bermbo brakes it wouldnt be that would it?

182 inferno
there is very little toe but it would proably be toe in more than anything! its really weird this problem!