ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car wash!!

Clio 182 FF
A guy up the road has a black EP3 with white wheels and he cleans it every night at 530pm when he gets home from work, then puts it in the garage. He then gets it back out at 630am when he goes to work. You can set your watch by him. Every single day without fail. Inside the wheels with all sorts of brushes etc. The thing looks like new.

If he needs to go out after 530, he'll take his wifes car, the same if they go on holiday etc.

Thanks for that dude, it's made me feel a little less of a freak!!!;-)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
A guy up the road has a black EP3 with white wheels and he cleans it every night at 530pm when he gets home from work, then puts it in the garage. He then gets it back out at 630am when he goes to work. You can set your watch by him. Every single day without fail. Inside the wheels with all sorts of brushes etc. The thing looks like new.

If he needs to go out after 530, he'll take his wifes car, the same if they go on holiday etc.

be really easy to murder him with a set routine like that!

clio 182 black /gold
Once a week or weather dependent 3/4 times a month.
My neighbour walks past and say it shines. Every time i walk past you are cleaning it. My response was i have only polished twice this year.

CLIO 182
It's cold outside, can't remember the last time she seen a mitt!

It's possibly been hosed down at some point - silver ahhhh :)

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 2 times a day, wheels off every morning break, engine out and cleaned every lunch break. Every second week I strip the entire car down to the shell and re paint.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
I'm 2 times a day, wheels off every morning break, engine out and cleaned every lunch break. Every second week I strip the entire car down to the shell and re paint.

You made my choke on my malteasers god dammit!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Usually wash it at the weekend. Then give it a polish, and wax etc every couple of months. If its too dirty through the week i might spend a quid on a jetwash so im able to see out the back window :)

Couldnt be arsed taking the wheels off every week etc unless i had an airgun

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Mines not been clean for a while now. Usually in winter ill take it to the polish once a month to wash as its still to cold for me to be cleaning my car plus the day after its filthy again. In summer I usually clean my car once a forthnight as its nicer weather :)