ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car won't start (have read other threads)

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique
Hi everyone, I went out to start my car the other day and just randomly is wouldnt even turn over:dapprove:
The immobiliser light goes off and all the lights etc come on fine so I dont think it is the immobiliser or the battery. I also got someone to give me a jump start but that never helped.
One thing I think it could maybe be but is unlikely to be is that when I was fitting my remote cable for my amp I cut the wrong cable first time and I connected it up dodgy and it sometimes comes out. I have been drivin with it like that for a while though and its been fine, it would start up even without that cable connected. In the manual thing lol it says the cable is for ABS, no idea why that is connected to the CD player though.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique
Turns out it was that cable, kinda stupid how a connection to the cd player can cause a car not to start.