ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car wont Start

Clio 1.2 Dynamique51
My mk2 clio 1.2 wont start. when i turn the ignition on all lights go out apart from the 'electronic fault and preheating warning light' and then when i try to start it, the car will turn over but not start :mad:. Does anyone know why it wont start?

Clio 1.2 Sport Rep
Check the live feed connector to the starter motor, just unplug n spray wd-40 on plug back on and try start it

Clio 1.2 Dynamique51
yea im not too good with cars and being at uni i dont have the tools even if i was. If i cant get it started tomorrow i think i might have make use of my breakdown cover

Clio 1.2 Dynamique51
finally got it fixed. at first they thought it was the crank sensor. fitted it but didnt fix it. Turned out to be the transponder. Touch wood hopefully i wont have any problems anymore

Clio 1.2 Dynamique51
Turns out when i bought the car a few years ago, the dealer didnt fit the coilpack correctly meaning that it wasnt sealed properly. this meant water eroded the inside of it. So therefore the car wouldnt start. Glad it is finally working properly now