ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon B Pillars?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Did a search but couldn't find anything. Pretty sure somebody would have done it tough. Has anybody covered their B pillars in carbon film? I'm sure i saw a car that had it done a while back.

DCi 100
Yeah guy with some bodykitted up naughty blue clio.

Think he said they were like £150+ quid though! Got to be a mug to see that as justifiable.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
No chance would i pay that much, i was just going to cover them in that 3M Dinoc Carbon stuff.

Yeah guy with some bodykitted up naughty blue clio.

Think he said they were like £150+ quid though! Got to be a mug to see that as justifiable.

Clio 172mk2
nah think when they had them they was expensive but about 50 quid , but they where proper carbon i believe.

if its just the 3m stuff your wanting to use buy a sheet, prolly set u back 20 quid tops with plenty to spare if you do it yourself

A blue one
iv got some on mine, i got mine of there for about £40 because they were on a deal but they were only £50 full price iirc.

they look good, can looky chavtastic on some cars though.

gazz.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Your car is the same colour as mine, perfect! Do you have any pics?

iv got some on mine, i got mine of there for about £40 because they were on a deal but they were only £50 full price iirc.

they look good, can looky chavtastic on some cars though.

gazz.

A blue one
237.jpg

thats the best one i can find at the minute, it does look good.

gazz.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Cheers lads, not sure if i like the look of that or not tbh. Would look great with a very light tint on the windows.

Does anybody know how hard the 3M carbon is to remove?

Clio 172mk2
when i was working with it on badges and bullets, its not too difficult obviously on paint it maybe slightly different.