ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon bonnet ?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
hi could anyone tell me if fitting a carbon bonnet onto a phase 1 172 is a hard job or weather its pretty straight forward thanks,also if you know of any pics of this model with carbon bonnet please let me know cheers :)

Chocolate Bar™
its a pain in the arse to be honest, but the results are def worth it. The main problem isnt fitting it, its getting it straight. Another problem is that most of the dont come with a bonnet stop or washer jet holes, so you need to mount them on the scuttle panel and use a pole lmao

today1.gif

today4.gif

Cliocarbon7.gif

ep2
hey there middo, can u get some pics of ur washjets on the scuttle panel pls, as i can't be asse to drill f*c holes in the bonnet.

Chocolate Bar™
yep no probs will get it sorted a bit later. I've used a seicento washer jet on mine, as it has 3 spouts so only one is needed, cost ab couple of quid from fiat

Mégane RS
yeah k-tec ones come with holes, its not hard to fit but getting it perfect is the hard part really, this is my one a while back

CIMG4292LargeMedium.jpg

CIMG4293Medium.jpg

CIMG4163Large.jpg