ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon copy's FCS '06 RS-1 Preview...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Evening all,

Over the coming months my car will be turning into something resembling this...

FK Coilovers - January
Wheels refurbed in Trophy colour - Feb/March
Light tints all round - March/April

Callipers also to be stripped down and sprayed silver.

What do you people think?

Any suggestions?

Chris

Many thanks to Dan for the photoshop genius.

d5b18cb7.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
Car p**n...

Crazy idea, but what would the handles look like coloured the same as the wheels?

carbon copy said:
CTR item on order Dan.

i hate it too, don't worry. :)

:approve:

after you've finished making yours look good... you can start on mine (dont want you getting bored) ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
fUbAr said:

after you've finished making yours look good... you can start on mine (dont want you getting bored) ;)

haha!

gladly mate. i'll swap you for about 6 months so i have something to waste every months bonus on.:eek:

Ph1 172 & others
everytime i think you car cant get any more mint than it is already you go and do something like this! what the hell next!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
JayR said:
If thats the case then when you thinking of floggin her? ;)
Got Oulton booked for early next year. Then she is to get a good smashing in at FCS. :evil: If the track is better laid out than last years dangerous stupidity. :dapprove:

Well i needed her to look good before she appears in track day reviews didn't I?!!;)

As for driving it more...she just turned 60k! That's 12k since i got her in April! :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
s**t Hot mate...TBH tho, don't go for the trophy colour rims, it's not that nice, GTgaz's colour is amazing and will compliment the silver better. Never noticed the aerial on the front of the mk1 172. emm...Calipers - silver good choice.

Light tintin?? Window tints look good, wouldn't go any darker than 30%

Just my humble opinion on the hybrid shed. ;)

Ali

172 cup TT
nice one.. Where do you get the 2L 16V door badges from in that dark colour? thats what i am looking for

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
sh*t Hot mate...TBH tho, don't go for the trophy colour rims, it's not that nice, GTgaz's colour is amazing and will compliment the silver better. Never noticed the aerial on the front of the mk1 172. emm...Calipers - silver good choice.

Light tintin?? Window tints look good, wouldn't go any darker than 30%

Just my humble opinion on the hybrid shed. ;)

Ali

i hate to admit it ghey boy. but i agree with everything you just said.

just looked at a photo of gtgaz's Cup...love the refurb colour.

i'll pm him for the colour code. :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Floodie said:
nice one.. Where do you get the 2L 16V door badges from in that dark colour? thats what i am looking for

sprayed by my own fair hand.

Rover Gunmetal is the colour.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
carbon copy said:
i hate to admit it ghey boy. but i agree with everything you just said.

just looked at a photo of gtgaz's Cup...love the refurb colour.

i'll pm him for the colour code. :approve:

Yes you trout, I am the daddy. The colour was just a random from fred, I've already asked. lol

Megane R26
CC....You are my Inspiration :eek:

Loving what your doing with the Mk1, Once I get mine repaired in the new year, looking at coilovers, whats the specs on the FK's also price! What saying last night at the Bluey meet about spraying my turini's in Gunmetal.....Stop mind reading :p

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice carbon not too sure on the tints though, but the rest will look superb as usual. Mine's just turned 59k i got mine in april too, 14k since for me!!!

320d
Not sure on the tints mate against the silver i always thought clarkies looked better once they were removed

Coilovers yes
Mk2 Rear Lock surround ;)
Gunmetal coloured badges?
4 pot calipers over standard discs?

CLIO
think its looks spot on now mate,but not too sure on the tints chris,got some spray for your calipers too buddy, i never used it all up..;)

cheers james

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
JPW172 said:
think its looks spot on now mate,but not too sure on the tints chris,got some spray for your calipers too buddy, i never used it all up..;)

cheers james

nice one James.

I'll sort you out with some cash for it. I know it was expensive. Got the shed serviced and all new coolant etc. :)

When is this wheel preview going to happen eh? ;)

CLIO
carbon copy said:
nice one James.

I'll sort you out with some cash for it. I know it was expensive. Got the shed serviced and all new coolant etc. :)

When is this wheel preview going to happen eh? ;)

your so impatient...lol..keep the cash mate dont worry about it..youll be the first to see mate..;)