ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Edition Clio eBay

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
I like how he/she has fitted a tiny front number plate and not bothered to remove the residue from the previous full size plate.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
I wonder if they meant to say rare or if there's actually something rear related about this that we're missing?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It's not a carbon edition, there is no such thing.

They are not factory fitted tints, renault never offered them on clios at that time.

Very Rear?!

The back wing is rusty under the petrol cap

bonnet (Which has been wrapped, it's not carbon) has dents in it.

The private plate S66PDS doesn't read out ''SPEEDS'' it's just a s**t plate that looks s**t.

There is no coolant in it.

There are three gaping holes in the dashboard.

All in all, that is an absolute heap. I wouldn't want to pay more than £500 for it.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Civic FN2 Track Car
It's not a carbon edition, there is no such thing.

They are not factory fitted tints, renault never offered them on clios at that time.

Very Rear?!

The back wing is rusty under the petrol cap

bonnet (Which has been wrapped, it's not carbon) has dents in it.

The private plate S66PDS doesn't read out ''SPEEDS'' it's just a s**t plate that looks s**t.

There is no coolant in it.

There are three gaping holes in the dashboard.

All in all, that is an absolute heap. I wouldn't want to pay more than £500 for it.

£500 thats very generous, i would want paying £500 to take it away