ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibre bonnet?

clio 182
hey guys!

I have a silver 182 and wanted to know if you lot think its a good idea to get a carbon fibre bonnet from k-tec for it? I think it would look cool with the car being silver and think the two colours go nicely. what do you lot think?

Ad

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Go for it mate i think it would look good.

By the by, be prepared to be subjected to a lot of half-empty-negativity...

If its nothing to do with a BMC induction kit or Turini alloys no one wants to know

I

invisible man

I have just had a look on their web site, think it looks mint. I might save up and get one for my blue cup, was also thinking of getting my curbed turini wheels refurbed and powder coated in black instead of silver aswell

Clio 172 mk2
Worth doing if you paint the bonnet to match the car and remove half your interior to save weight

Porsche Boxster987S
DO IT!!! Danny chauster has it on his silver 182 , slammed to the ground with matt black 182 wheels. it looks awesome!! have a search

Golf GT & A4 Avant
What are your thoughts of one fitted to liquid yellow? Mines got quite a few stone chips at the front and was thinking og getting it resprayed, but wouldn't have to worry too much with a carbon bonnet

cock mobile.
Personally not keen on them.

They only look good on fully track prep'd cars in white imo.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
just have it matt black ive heard thats the future - or that might just be on the ph1 172's LOL..;)

Not too sure what it would look like mate. If you had stock 182 wheels, then i dont think it would look all that great. But if its lowerd and has aftermarket anthracite wheels, then it might look the nuts.

toon

Porsche Boxster987S
Cliosportroadtrip07062.jpg

Cliosportroadtrip07006.jpg

Cliosportroadtrip07044.jpg

Clio 172 mk2
Not really my cuppa either

As Shaun says, If it's on a fully tracked out car with rollcage, expensive buckets etc. good if on std car it's a bit naff

Tangoed Works
Carbon on black. I would say do it mate, the difference is defo noticeable, the car responds a lot more quickly on turn in.

IMG_1024.jpg