ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon rear bumper strip - 172

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No one sells them as of yet.

Middo has done his himself

Ive done one but not yet got round to finishing it.

Chocolate Bar™
lmfao^ who says i dont like gay p**n ;)

seriously its a proper arse. i've pmd patty an explanation of how to do it and a contact email if anyone wants it i'll paste the pm here :) close up pic

P1010029.gif

cliocarbon4.gif

Last edited:
  172 M69 eater
have spoke to the guy about the self adhesive carbon fella... hes sending me samples.... may have to be done ;)

Chocolate Bar™
let us know if it works patty, seriously you dont need the samples the weeve in the carbon is mint. If you look on the full rear pic of my car, its the carbon thats behind the number plate. heres the pm anyhow ;)

Basically it involved buying carbon fibre mat (nasty stuff), resin and hardener. U then have to cut the carbon to the right size (harder than it sounds) without pulling any of the weeve. You then adhere the carbon by using the resin, and then pour more resin over the top. You have to leave this for a couple of days to dry before you can do anything else. When its dry you need to cut round the edges with a dremel (you'll require at least 20 blades to do this lol) and then you need to sand down the entire surface of the carbon fibre until smooth. you then need to laquer the surface to give it its shine and protection. However i've done it the hard way. Give this bloke an email STEWERTSF1@aol.com he does real carbon fibre which is sticky backed and basically the thickness of thin card (what i've done my front badge with) and it works out about 50 quid cheaper.