ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon

Nissan Jewk

If you could have anything on your car, carbon fibre, what would you wanna have? Forget money for now.

Nissan Jewk

Ok, what about specific things, like engine covers someone mentioned... anything internally people would like? Anything externally, smaller than a shall, that people would like?

Nissan Jewk

Ok. Question for you now:

Williams owners: Whats the most popular carbon fibre mod you can get/would get?

172/182/Other models: Same question above applies.

Just trying to gauge interest for something here....

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

renault sport rear badge and clio rear badge, 2.0 16v in carbon with silver lettering??? and dash inserts,

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 21 February 2005

Ok. Question for you now:

Williams owners: Whats the most popular carbon fibre mod you can get/would get?

172/182/Other models: Same question above applies.

Just trying to gauge interest for something here....

What you up to Mr C? spill the beans

Nissan Jewk

Chill Winston! (Ive been waiting about 6 months to say that LMAO!)

Im soon to be in a position to source excellent quality carbon gear, but only if the demand is there. For example, if 5/10 people wanted a carbon bonnet for their valvers, I could get it, and itd be cheaper than any shop youve seen them at. Ill be able to get anything made up, as long as the demand is there. Again, for example, if say 10 people wanted carbon bump strips, I can get this done, cheaper than anywhere, but not at the expense of quality. This is top notch stuff Im talking here.

After the weekend, I should have some top notch pics showing off the quality of the gear. I must stress, this is not a short-term offer/promotion, this is the real mccoy.

I wanted to gauge interest from this thread to see if people were kinda wanting the same thing? If enough people wanted a full carbon fibre boot, again, that can be done with enough demand!