ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

careers with renault

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

there is an open day in enfield at chace hotel, there may be careers for anyone looking to work for renault, im off down there see whats what,

what qualifications do you need??

do you need to have bad customer service?

a poor knowledge of your products?

a large rod wedged up your ass?

muz

big fat japanese bus

THe ability to deny that there is a knocking sound coming from the engine bay...

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 02 May 2005

what qualifications do you need??

do you need to have bad customer service?

a poor knowledge of your products?

a large rod wedged up your ass?

Wow thats one very negative view.

Not ;)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

hey i dont work for renault so dont shoot me!!! if your interested heres the details if not then dont read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont post smart arse comments

renault open day 5th may, royal chace hotel enfield middlesex en2 8ar, 12-8pm

opportunities in..........sales exec, used car sales manager, service fitters, technicians, business manager, service manager, receptionist(part time) and service and parts advisors

previous experience of working in a dealership enviroment preferable but not essential. Excellent salaries, bonus/commission schemes and rewards packages available.

if your interested email mailto:careers@renaultresourcing.com">careers@renaultresourcing.com or tel 0845 601 3778 quoting ref: rrc803 or pop along,

for those that dont know where enfield its junction 25 off the m25 north london postcode is above so check it out yourself im not doing everything for you, like i say i dont work for them i just see it in my local paper

Renault Laguna Coupe

successful, profitable company, about to become F1 champions, bloody good career prospect if you ask me!