ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carisma mmmmm!!

Went there on saturday cos its right next to my house and OMG!! Carisma dont actually do their own spraying its another bodyshop but Jamie Shaw has just bought them out so they are moving in with them :)

R5 was in there and so was the tvr and found out some info on the new car which will be uncovered at max i have got to see it!!!!

They are fitting my boyfs kit on his civic which is costing him £800 ouch but spose least you know there gonna do a proper job! They are spraying, fitting, colour coding, smoothing etc so not bad really!

Gotta wait 4 weeks for them to move over to carisma tho :(

My car should be going in there for the headlights and arch conversions so shouldnt be much longer just waiting for them now cos i have the money waiting!!

Gotta take my car down this weekend and they are gonna give me a quote but shouldnt be too much so i will let you know lol!

(SORRY ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THIS!)

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 28 June 2004

(SORRY ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THIS!)
... but I have to type everything in one thread cus Im running out of posts.. hahaha. :p

What arch extensions you having?

LMAO!! you know that hehe!!

they are pug 106 GTi arches (the old shape) should look good :)

well we will see soon enough lol!

Vix :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

new project is a porshe if im not mistaken and they claim the loudest exhaust in the uk is on it....

Hmmm im not sure it is a porsche you know! i could be wrong but he showed my other half the front bumper (only person to have seen it yeah baby!) and he doesnt reckon it looks like a porsche bumper when i said that?

I dunno you cant really tell considering their last car....well calibre coachworks last car lol! An astra hey?!?!? hehe!!

Im really not sure tbh?

YOu never know what they are going to do next hehe!!

Well it should be something to have a look at anyway lol! definately got to get to max this weekend

Vix :)