ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carlisle to Hawes Meet/Run out.

Italian 3.2 V6
Post up what dates you guys can do in the next month.. We can go from there see which weekend will be Most popular and best for everyone.

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6
Aaahh gay will hve to sort that out tnyt as I can't do it on iPhone :( but ok great.

.. Btw russ, what the SC going on? The track car or the trophy? I assume track car..?

PSJ

Clio 182 Trophy
Is this still happening?

I will meet peeps on route depending on dates etc..

I feel a Cliosport meet is well over due!?

Ben

Italian 3.2 V6
Sorry guys, anyway here is the link to the route.. shoudl be working this time!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=alston+to:B6277+to:mickleton+to:B6276+to:A684%2FPenn+Ln+to:blanchland+to:langley-on-tyne+to:langwathby+to:Carlisle+Rd&geocode=FZ5YRgMdZizV_w%3BFVBfRAMdMb_a_yntxucWVE18SDFqpeVlPVef7A%3BFRQ9QgMdLAre_w%3BFY5DQQMd-qHg_ymho-pVQTd8SDEVtHm19uUytA%3BFWgEQAMdfr7c_w%3BFRSdPAMdioPe_w%3BFffpRAMdPaPg_yk55K07XMl9SDFw0WztnvkMBQ%3BFURsRgMdk13d_ynVxlMVvbB9SDGtja3-CpEYUw%3BFZmUQgMd3ETX_ylP1gSFkv58SDENcNpSZY8r0g%3BFbtXRgMdqS7W_w&hl=en&mra=ls&via=2&sll=54.458863,-1.899261&sspn=0.336873,1.347198&ie=UTF8&z=9

(the old run but still needs to be completed i think) Feel Free to make a better route if its a problem for anyone? personaly i thought the roads we did go on were fantastic! just like im sure the other half would of been!

So, its either these dates.. just which ever is best for everyone..

-Sunday 22nd, May, 2010
-Sat/Sun 5th/6th, June, 2010
-Sat/Sun 12th/13th, June, 2010

Please put Name down if you are coming and best suited date/dates beside for you so we can narrow down and sort out a date!

Let me know! :D im easy.

PSJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Italian 3.2 V6
Example ;)

PSJ :D
-Sunday 22nd, May, 2010
-Sat/Sun 5th/6th, June, 2010
-Sat/Sun 12th/13th, June, 2010

Italian 3.2 V6
Right f**k you guys.

Sunday 20th June. Meet for 10ish at carlisle airport!

Be there or be squared or sell your Clio RS's!

PSJ.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 50/50 atm Piers, but i'll be in the F1 anyway as the Trophy needs some TLC, getting its cambelt service done, dampers refurbed + unpinned, wheels refurbed, mark fish koni upgrade + springs and some new brakes all round. Gonna be an expensive couple of weeks!
Russ

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
me possibly... if i'm not camping in the lakes somewhere..... no one fancy that ?

Mini Cooper S
Should stop trying to nick my car!!:rasp:

should of given me a knock!! Yeah it's pretty clean ATM spent ages doin it yesterday!!

Nashy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Should stop trying to nick my car!!:rasp:

should of given me a knock!! Yeah it's pretty clean ATM spent ages doin it yesterday!!

Nashy

I could easily get away with your car :p cut the handbrake cables and stick it on the fold out spec thing we have, free R27 :cool:

If i feel up to it i might come if mr nashy doesnt mind me jumping in with him? :approve:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Where and when you going jamie!? Could be tempted;)

Nashy

Well olivia was wanting to go tonight and take tele for football but not so sure now .... she mentioned pooley bridge as its not too far away or could go sat so can watch footie on big tele i.e. pub, but its alot of hassle camping for one night?!? not even looked at forecast yet