ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carnage at btcc today!

2001 Ph1 172
just got back from the Btcc at Brans ! 11 cars wiped out first corner race one! Did anyone catch it on tv???

2001 Ph1 172
lol the second clio cup race was canceled as they had to many red flags!!!

one stupid tw@t crashed on the formation lap!

Tommyab

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182
I was there. Yes, the clio race was cancelled as 1 crashed on the formation lap, then crash on the first lap, then one crashed while on the yellow flag just after!

Clio MK2 (1.2)
watched it on tele, was good but when that Seat i think it was gettin bumped then both ov them kinda drifiing, and the Orange Bmw just missed and took the lead :) was good to watch,

Tommyab

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182
Some Pics:

Touring Cars.

CopyofDSC_0882-1.gif

Broken Porsche

CopyofDSC_0855.gif

Clios

CopyofDSC_0796.gif

Seconds later

CopyofDSC_0798.gif

CopyofDSC_0762.gif

CopyofDSC_0757.gif

Brands was mad today clio cup race was silly some bloke on the first formation lap(they have two at brands) was warming his tyres up comin out of druids lost it and spun right into the tyre wall hahah. Anyway I only managed to get a crappy pic of the carnage in the bttc race too many people about.
bttc.jpg

"BTCC" and "Racing", not two words I would put together personally ;) Good fun to watch but the standard of driving is usually far better at club level.

Leon Cupra R 225
I was there. Yes, the clio race was cancelled as 1 crashed on the formation lap, then crash on the first lap, then one crashed while on the yellow flag just after!

do you have black pro race wheels?

saw a black gold 182 on south bank, looked sexywee

I was with all the other Leon Cupra's, about 40 of us in total, lol!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Kept the guys in orange busy today, I am amazed that no one was seriously injured especially Neal he want head on into the BMW and then was rear ended at speed.

A lot of very agressive driving which I think should have been calmed down for the restart but wasnt, great viewing though, just feel sorry for some of the Private runners with much smaller budgets.

Octavia VRS
watched it on TV yesterday, first time I've watched BTCC in ages. Pretty exciting stuff. Tempted to go to Knockhill in a couple of weeks

Good pics!

Recorded this yesterday but couldn't watch it as the missus was recording something else onto the hard-drive last night when I sat down with a beer later on, grr. Sounds worth a watch though :)

Might be interested in the Knockhill round too depending on dates, guaranteed to be pissing it down though and access has been a fooking nightmare in the past...

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I went to the BTCC at Donnington a few weeks back and it was pissing it down but was still a great days racing :D

Tommyab

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182
do you have black pro race wheels?

saw a black gold 182 on south bank, looked sexywee

I was with all the other Leon Cupra's, about 40 of us in total, lol!

Hehe, no that wasn't me.