ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carpro TRIX

Golf GT & A4 Avant
it works, but not as well as using the separate iron or tar removers. If your car is well protected and maintained then this would be OK. If you're dealing with heavy tar or contamination best to stick with separates.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I would say on my own well protected car it didn't work all that bad. Very little tar and iron deposits so I think it has its place. There is only ever minor iron removed with both combined and stand alone iron removers. Tar removers help remove organic fallout such as tree sap and honey dew / aphid droppings so a tar remover is a lot more important to me. But if the car is well maintained and protected hopefully this shouldn't be bonding and only require a basic hit with a tar remover to get rid.

If you are reguarly changing LSP's before they start to wear off then this might be a suitable choice. but as said stand alone products work better.

@RyG was it not any good over the CQ?

Did you get rid of the water marks?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I would say on my own well protected car it didn't work all that bad. Very little tar and iron deposits so I think it has its place. There is only ever minor iron removed with both combined and stand alone iron removers. Tar removers help remove organic fallout such as tree sap and honey dew / aphid droppings so a tar remover is a lot more important to me. But if the car is well maintained and protected hopefully this shouldn't be bonding and only require a basic hit with a tar remover to get rid.

If you are reguarly changing LSP's before they start to wear off then this might be a suitable choice. but as said stand alone products work better.

@RyG was it not any good over the CQ?

Did you get rid of the water marks?

I've not tried it on my CQ, used it on an old horrible fiesta and didnt do much, had to break out the individual products to touch it.

Edit: After I used it, I thought it that pointless that I gave it to my girlfriend :eek: She thinks its amazing hahaha

And no I haven't tried yet, suffering with man flu at the mo! Coughing my guts up, not had the urge to wash the car like this :(

^ Will force myself at the weekend lol