ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars and Coffee

Tappd'd RS
So I attended Cars and Coffee in Irvine, CA at the weekend. Some outstanding cars on show!

For those that don't know "Cars and Coffee™ is a weekly Saturday morning gathering in Irvine, California where hundreds of proud drivers congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee. There is something for everyone to enjoy; classics, exotics, concepts, hotrods, motorcycles and motor-sport. And it’s all free, minus the coffee of course."

Here's the pics ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157629429628227/

Some of my favs ...

6922062123_140d8a0fe2_b.jpg

Cars and Coffee by al broon, on Flickr

6922073229_929e6e36e6_b.jpg

6922080921_0dc0a66e37_b.jpg

6922077097_aa24ef1bff_b.jpg

6922085281_0c605f888a_b.jpg

6922090497_61c58206bf_b.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Wow. Theres some serious metal there.

I love the look of the car scene in California, it makes Clios and donuts looks positively third world.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
WOW! Didn't know you were away Al. I'll have a gander at the rest on Flickr.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That Porsche is mint!

Is that the Lamborghini what Carlson drove other week? Aventador isn't it?

I would love to go California and see this.

An orange one
i saw this on chasing classic cars a few times, wayne carini goes to a few,

i thought this was a good spot considering they were not legal to import to the usa..

Renault-Clio-650x433.jpg

Renault-Clio-2-650x433.jpg

notice its not registered funnily enough

An orange one
nobody has managed to get any concrete answers yet but ive heard on a few sites he brought it in through mexico and now he cant get it licensed cause it doesnt meet emissions and crash test standards :( shame really

Tappd'd RS
Really good atmosphere there too and very well organised.

It's amazing to think that's the turn out in the winter. Seemingly they can get 1500 spectators during the summer and it happens at 7am every Saturday morning!

Just looking through my pics again and this NSX was in stunning condition ...

6922088341_cdeaa0ed27_b.jpg

6922089055_4f52cde609_b.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
Awesome mate. Certainly better than your average McDonalds carpark around here eh

Looks awesome. I enjoy looking at the photos from this on some of the US forums.
Reminds me of a similar thing in Hong Kong. A group of drivers head out of the city to a little town by the Chinese border and kick tyres/drink coffee and eat breakfast. I went in 2006 and there was a Zonda, F50, Carrera GT, loads of Ferraris, Lambos, classics, Jap stuff.
Certainly beats a local CS meet, sadly :)

Tappd'd RS
Looks awesome. I enjoy looking at the photos from this on some of the US forums.
Reminds me of a similar thing in Hong Kong. A group of drivers head out of the city to a little town by the Chinese border and kick tyres/drink coffee and eat breakfast. I went in 2006 and there was a Zonda, F50, Carrera GT, loads of Ferraris, Lambos, classics, Jap stuff.
Certainly beats a local CS meet, sadly :)

That sounds damn good :)