ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars at Knightsbridge, London

Petrol Blue 182.
cracking photos mate! i sae a blakc lambo with a white racing stripe at sum hotel with a dubai plate on, do they fly em over :S?

Yeah tbh Andy the X6 did seem quite strange at first, especially the styling on the rear. Not sure though, think it may be growing on me.

Not entirely sure as to why/how there were so many of these cars from Dubai parked up round here, may have been something going on at this Jumeirah hotel. Also saw a covered up Pagani Zonda in the underground car park nearby.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I saw the 599 with out a passenger mirror last night. They couldn't decide which lane which lane they should go in though.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good pics!

What camera were you using? That pic 'DSC_0204' has loads of detail. Sun flare, bright pavement, but with still a lot of detail on the buildings in the background.

D.

The carrera GT is well OTT but has to be admired still. Was using a Nikon D60, the weather was great and scorching in London that day. Really pleased with how the pics came out.

MKIII 138
seen two in york about 2 months ago must have been the first ones, i did stare at it and think WTF is that ! thought it was a quashquai thingy at first lol

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Ah to have silly money hehe! That X6 does nothing for me at all, but that LP640 and pretty much all of the others have me reaching for the envy sin.

You did really well to get all of those pics, nice one.

Have to be the Lambo Superleggera (sp) for me.

LY V6 with Recaros
Mmmm, Lambo!! Nice pics:cool: I usually see nice cars when I go there but not that many!

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
WOW, awesome spotting there fella!...
Many many millions of pounds worth of car, i need me some of 'em...

just when you think your doing well for yourself having a look at all that will bring you back to earth! some amount of money there josh....carrera GT cant be called nice though