ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle combe today!

E30 318iS x2
Any one get any snaps of Ben Nortons car puffing out smoke lol? Boy brought it home!

Saw Quite a few clios but no CS stickers.

Hope all who went to watch had a good time and those who compteted did well :)

Yep I've got pics of Ben, will put them up later.

See Mr Norris wrote off his second car in 4 races, even splitting the grids isn't helping! As well as his it totalled Prebbles Evo AND Kilby in the Black Evo had a huge off at Folly, which eventually ended up with him smashing into the barrier at Avon Rise...right where I was stood...and said barrier is only 4ft high. Suffice to say I was running very quickly! Thankfully he didn't vault the barrier and no major parts came flying my way.

First time I've actually ran for my life :)

E30 318iS x2
Cheers dude look forward to seeing them :) You have no idea how tense we were lol!

Missed that lol! when did that happen?

Norris....what a tool lol! That Kibly Evo was so lush (I say was, I presume its stuffed?)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Norris cannot drive for s**t.

Every time he was entering quarry his lines were terrible. Add to that he has just sacked off the dudes orange Evo, I personally think they should chuck him out. The guy is a danger.

Awesome day though!! Even though my mate blew his engine up in practice and he was the only reason I took the day off work.. :(

Roll on the next one!!

Oh, and how good was the touring car type race??? About 11 recovery trucks needed!! pmsl!

Ukaskew, i was stood behind you again by the esses, but again i was too shy to say hello...

Norris cannot drive for s**t.

Every time he was entering quarry his lines were terrible. Add to that he has just sacked off the dudes orange Evo, I personally think they should chuck him out. The guy is a danger.

Awesome day though!! Even though my mate blew his engine up in practice and he was the only reason I took the day off work.. :(

Roll on the next one!!

Oh, and how good was the touring car type race??? About 11 recovery trucks needed!! pmsl!

Ukaskew, i was stood behind you again by the esses, but again i was too shy to say hello...

pmsl, dude just do it once, it will then get easier in future!

The LMA Saloons were indeed superb, great fun to watch.

E30 318iS x2
My mouth is on the floor at your photo's Chris! (New York ones are inspiring!)

I had too much excitment for one day, I went home after Ben's race

Here are a few:

290302623_RgzpZ-L.jpg

290303994_du6WK-L.jpg

290306321_7Ztdf-L.jpg

290310342_XPBpV-L.jpg

290319097_YLfEe-L.jpg

290304480_u3aYF-L.jpg

290252489_3D4gq-L.jpg

290296190_hNhpQ-L.jpg

290318077_HNH62-L.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Exige was silly quick.

I actually followed it most of the way home too!! If you notice in the pic, the car is fully road legal. Look! Road Tax!!

Exige was silly quick.

I actually followed it most of the way home too!! If you notice in the pic, the car is fully road legal. Look! Road Tax!!

Yep he lives in the same town as me, saw it near Halfords once! I think his wife drives it home.