ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle combe

172 Credit crunch edition
Does anyone know what the 172 or 182 cup's get around castle combe roughly thanks Ben.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You need to be aiming for low 1.30's mate. You won't get much quicker than that in a std 1*2 on road tyres.

On a clear run i can run 1.27s on road tyres! group N ecu I.T.G filter & sportlines.

Must be going some, I've seen Paul J in his standard 182 do a 1:28/29ish on R888s and he was absolutely flying. I seem to remember yours being very quick though, black wheels right?

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
As above, Low 1.30s on road tyres in a standard 1*2, below this and your proper fast. Havent had many clear runs and dont expect to if you do an action day there.

I forget the corner names or muddle them up but going by this i make good time at Quarry (needs bottle to brake over Avon rise) but deffo need improvement around Camp (turn in is blind at first and tendancy to turn in to an early apex) the rest is pretty straight forward
castle_combe.gif

Havent got a vid of incar but i am in this from the start and we stay in touch so similar times http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4795206273302190471

Last edited: