ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat D info - help plz!!!

www.renparts.co.uk
I Bought my 172 cup before christmas (cat D) paid a ggod price for it took it to my local renault they said it had been repaired well and they will honor the remaining warrenty took it to them for a mot and it flew through they only thing they picked on was the rear pads need replacing ( that was put on the advisory note) so yeah id go for it

if you don't say they will never know.....

172 sport
dont let a listed car bother you if its the right money and looks the part then buy,i have a cat d 172 phase1 2000w 64,000mls just had new cam belt,and alternator tensioner kit phase2 rear lamps and 182 alloys painted silver am putting in autotrader £2500 think its worth every penny!!!!!

Black 197
Im just picturing a scenario of a cambelt failure on a clio under warranty. The mechancic spots a front end repair. Who has the final say on weather it may have been unseen stress from the impact? I Suppose if they arent looking for body work damage then you may get away without a fight. I think if you could possibly buy 1 as a Cat D from salvage (probably a trade buyer) and put it back on the road yourself, then you may have a better insight into what you are buying. It seems there are plenty of above average mile 172's going quite cheap now, might be as well going for one of them with FSH?